A family home of 56 years and every year it has been loved. Many improvements throughout making this a comfortable home that is presented beautifully inside and out. The land is a fantastic 880m2 and the street is undergoing a transformation. New homes blend with older houses and the rejuvenation is apparent and innovative.
The home is landscaped front and back with beautiful nooks to relax and enjoy the water features. The home has ducted air conditioning and roller shutters with aluminum windows. The main bedroom is well sized and has built in mirrored robes. Bedrooms 2 and 3 lead from the hallway and are adjacent to the updated main bathroom. A spacious kitchen with large pantry and modern stove with space for dining table.
Explore the gardens and home with large powered shed and auto garage doors. Ideal for the home handyman or tradie that needs secure storage and a workshop. Also ideal storage for a caravan.
Excellent features include:
* Modern fencing and gates with auto garage.
* Ducted air conditioning and alarm system.
* Roller shutters and updated windows with security screens.
* Gas heating and ceiling fans.
* Main bedroom with built in mirrored robe.
* Updated bathroom and separate toilet.
* Undercover entertaining area.
* Triple parking and workshop.
* 2 large rainwater tanks.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 with carpet.
* Excellent opportunity for first home buyer or investment opportunity.
CT / 5256/903
Council / Playford
Council Rates / $1480 approx
Built / 1962 approx
Land / 880m2
Property Code: 886
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access