Welcome to 40 Cascades Drive, a magnificent house with a fabulous street presence and an interior that will impress. Located adjacent to the lake and park, a playground for the energetic children and a handy barbeque for the family to enjoy. No need to drive, just cross the road for your family events.
Enter the home to a welcoming living space capturing natural light and scenic views on both levels. Open plan living keeps the family connected in a functional dining and modern kitchen. High ceilings and downlights complement the home.
A serving bench, gas cooking and dishwasher create an excellent work space while staying connected to the living area. Plenty of storage included and a pantry. Neutral modern floating floors and colour palette throughout.
The home incorporates 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets. All 3 bedrooms will suit queen sized beds and 2 balconies provide a serene relaxation spot. The main bedroom includes a walk in robe and ensuite and balcony. Bedrooms 2 and 3 include built in wardrobes. Pristine white bathroom with bath and separate shower and toilet.
A private courtyard leads from the house and is also cleverly accessed with a roller door at the rear of the garage. Separate full sized laundry and powder room on the ground floor. Inspection is a must to feel the difference, this home stands apart in size and style.
Excellent features include:
* Open plan living and dining room featuring floating floors.
* Kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher, pantry and serving bench.
* Main bedroom suite with ensuite and walk in wardrobe and balcony.
* Bedroom 2 includes built in robe and balcony.
* Bedroom 3 captures views of the park.
* 4 split system air conditioners service the home efficiently.
* Wonderful bathroom includes full sized bath.
* Private courtyard and auto garage access.
* Full laundry leading to courtyard.
* Natural light and windows to all rooms.
CT / 6034/569
Council / City of Salisbury
Council Rates / $1402.25 pa.
Community Fees / $412.95 pa.
Built / 2010
Land / 130m2
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access