Welcome to 17 Blampied Street Wynn Vale. At first glance the home offers an impressive frontage with 2 driveways. Excellent access for trades person vehicles and the family caravan. Situated on the high side of the road and adjacent to beautiful parks and walking trails. You will love the location, make this your next home.
Within 3 kms you have access to excellent public and private high schools from R-12. Shopping is easy in the north east, choices are The Grove Shopping Centre, Fairview Green and TTP all close by. The Obahn connection makes city access simple.
The home handyman or trades person will be enthralled with the huge powered garage with heating and cooling, a fantastic man cave.
Excellent features include:
* Secure garaging and parking for 6 cars and caravan/trailer space.
* Spacious formal lounge with large feature windows.
* Separate entry hall and modern floating flooring.
* Updated kitchen and walk in pantry.
* Stainless steel gas appliances and dishwasher.
* Formal dining room adjacent to lounge room.
* Family room links the home to the outdoor entertaining area.
* Well sized main bedroom with robe alcove and plush carpet.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 are set apart from the living area.
* Modern bathroom includes separate shower and bath and vanity.
* Window treatments include trendy timber blinds.
* Electric roller shutters provide security and temperature control.
* The enormous shed is powered, air conditioned, heated and car pit.
* Celebrate all family events in the huge entertaining area.
* Air conditioning and gas heating ducted throughout.
* Study nook for the children or utilize as a bar for the adults.
Call for a private viewing or attend our public open inspection times.
CT / 5094/844
Council / Tea Tree Gully
Council Rates / $1328 per annum
Built / 1983
Land / 723m2
Frontage / 25.1
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access