Celebrate the New Year in your new home with a built in pool. Weekends filled with family and friends in a superior entertainers home. You will fall in love with the magnificent fully covered, gable roof outdoor entertaining area. The space is outstanding in size and can be utilized as an outdoor lounge, dining room and outdoor kitchen. The inground sparkling pool is landscaped and fully fenced adjacent to the entertaining area.
The home is modern throughout and fully updated with a near new kitchen.
Helle Court is a private sanctuary with only 7 well maintained homes as your neighbours. As you enter Number 3 you will appreciate the privacy and serenity the home offers. Dual driveways cater for cars and the ability to store a caravan or trailer.
A delightful entry passage will lead you to the near new kitchen in pristine white that compliments the stone tiled flooring throughout the living area. Stainless steel appliances offer gas cooking, dishwasher and under bench oven. Plenty of storage cupboards and a pantry to please the chef.
The size of the home will surprise you with 4 well sized bedrooms and 2 living areas and a separate study. Each bedroom has built in wardrobes and can cater for queen sized beds.
You will fall in love with your new forever home, your new memories start here.
Excellent features include:
* Inground pool in fenced landscaped garden.
* Exquisite outdoor entertaining area with ceiling fans.
* Near new kitchen, superb cabinetry and gas cooking.
* Dining meals area in a beautiful setting.
* Spacious rumpus room adjacent to the outdoor living area.
* Study area can be utilized as a home office.
* 4 generous sized bedrooms all with built in robes.
* Updated bathroom with vanity, shower and bath.
* Ducted revers cycle air conditioning.
* Separate laundry and linen press.
* Garden shed and separate private courtyard space.
* Car parking for 4 cars and room for caravan.
An inspection is vital to appreciate all the features and space abounds for the growing family and serious entertainers.
CT / 5092 / 858
Council / Salisbury
Council Rates / $1467.95 per annum
Built / 1992
Land / 526
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools