Invest in your future here. You will love the block size that welcomes your outdoor entertaining family. Kick the footy outside in the expansive grassed rear yard. Create your own man cave in the large shed and your cars are secured in a large double carport. A covered veranda provides a shady area to relax and play with the children.
Bay windows at the front greet you to a covered entrance and established low maintenance garden. Neutral tiling compliments the main lounge and flows through to all the living areas.
Enjoy cooking the evening meal in the well equipped kitchen while overlooking the entertaining area. The spacious meals area will accommodate a large dining suite.
The main bedroom features a bay window and access to the 2 way bathroom.
Bedrooms 2 and 3 are well sized and adjacent to the bathroom.
Special features of the home are the large shed for the home handyman and a separate garden shed all located on a corner block with side access.
Walk easily to the local shops and schools.
The home is currently tenanted who fastidiously care for the home.
Excellent features include:
* Land size 594m2.
* Corner block with side road access.
* Excellent lounge room front facing with bay window.
* 2 sheds for the home handyman.
* Open plan kitchen and dining with tiled floors.
* 3 bedrooms all with carpet and window furnishings.
* Main bathroom includes full bath and separate toilet.
* Double garage for secure parking.
* Undercover entertaining area and established gardens.
* Large laundry with storage and side access.
* Side access to block great for caravan or trailer storage.
CT / 5118/903
Council / City of Salisbury
Council Rates / $1314.55 per annum
Built / 1993
Land / 594m2
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools