Welcome to modern urban living in a fabulous trendy townhouse. When location is essential this home is only a 2 minute walk to the transport hub. A funky new cafe and dining out options are within walking distance. Enjoy the walking trails along the creek and live the life you love. Drive the expressway to the beach on weekends in only 12 minutes.
A beautifully presented home including the all important ducted reverse cycle air conditioning. A functional kitchen and spacious island bench for entertaining friends. You will love cooking with gas and under bench oven. A pantry and plenty of cupboards provide great storage.
Floating floors flow through the living areas on the ground floor and natural light is welcoming through the glass sliding doors to the courtyard.
Excellent features include:
* 2 main bedrooms both suitable for queen sized beds.
* Spacious kitchen including gas cooking, dishwasher and pantry.
* Bathroom includes separate shower alcove and vanity storage.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to both levels.
* Study nook on the first floor or perfect child play area.
* 2.7m ceilings create a spacious feel.
* Balcony from the main bedroom.
* Space saving European laundry.
* Floating floors to the living areas.
* Roller door access via the rear laneway.
* Spacious courtyard.
* Rent potential of $340 per week.
A great first home purchase or a savvy investor purchase. Call anytime for a private viewing at your convenience.
CT / 6101/120
Council / Salisbury
Council Rates / $1266.35 per annum
Community / $325 per quarter
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access