Welcome to Darby Lane an excellent home awaits you. Only a street away from the main shopping centre, a fabulous location and close to the schools and transport centre.
The home offers automatic roller door access to the ground floor. Also incorporated, entry to the private courtyard and utility room which can be used for a home office, childs play room or a great craft area. Powder room and laundry alcove complete the ground floor.
The first floor is the main living area and balcony. The combined kitchen and lounge have 2 split system reverse cycle air conditioners. Efficient kitchen area including pantry, gas cooking and dishwasher. Overhead cupboards provide excellent storage and another powder room complete the first floor.
The upper floor presents your private 2 well sized bedrooms. Each room is complete with built in robes and privacy blinds. A balcony provides another relaxation area and natural light.
Excellent features include:
* Previously rented at $335 per week providing a 6% return on investment.
* Modern living in Central Mawson Lakes
* 5 split system air conditioners throughout.
* 2 Main bedrooms with built in robes.
* Main bedroom features a balcony.
* Utility room on ground floor connecting to courtyard.
* Modern bathroom including vanity and shower alcove.
* Stylish kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances.
* Gas cooking, dishwasher and electric oven.
* 3 powder rooms.
* Private courtyard.
CT / 6108 / 431
Council / Salisbury
Council Rates / $1200.85 per annum
Community / $172.00 Per Quarter
Built / 2013
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access