Whether you are looking for a new abode or a fabulous investment, here is the one you have been waiting for. Located in Second Street where street parking is generous and only a short walk to the beautiful Brompton Hotel. Weekend dining and entertainment choices at Plant 4 and the Entertainment Centre.
The tram ride is your most efficient travel mode to the city. The car can stay at home in your spacious double garage. Brompton beckons young career professionals who live a busy lifestyle and enjoy premium homes. The comfort of this home offers modern luxury in a spacious well appointed townhouse.
Your first impression will capture the outstanding size of the open plan living area and magnificent kitchen complete with island bench. So many assets throughout the home will inspire you to view.
Excellent features include:
* Expansive living are featuring stylish floating floors.
* Chefs kitchen with beautiful freestanding 5 burner gas stove.
* Walk in pantry and stainless steel dishwasher.
* Expansive island bench, welcome your guests here.
* 4 economical split system air conditioners for climate control.
* 2.7 metre ceilings with downlights.
* Master suite incorporates walk in robe and ensuite.
* Private balcony from main bedroom.
* Bedroom 2 includes built in robe and air conditioning.
* Select bedroom 3 as a home office or guest bedroom with built in robe.
* Main bathroom includes bath, vanity and shower.
* Separate powder rooms on both levels.
* Full sized separate laundry with built in cupboards.
* Double auto rear access garaging.
* Spacious courtyard area.
* Investment opportunity at $460 per week expected rental.
Call to inspect at your convenience and watch out for our public open times.
A property you don't want to miss.
Contact us for your Professional Rental Property Management service requirements.
CT / 6043 / 502
Council / City of Charles Sturt.
Council Rates / $1320.50 per annum
Community / $506 per annum
ESL / $133.60 per annum
Land / 153m2
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Roller Door Access