Welcome to modern urban living in a fabulous trendy townhouse. When location is essential this home is only a 2 minute walk to the transport hub. A funky new cafe and dining out options are within walking distance. Enjoy the walking trails along the creek and live the life you love. Drive the expressway to the beach on weekends in only 12 minutes.
A beautifully presented home including the all important ducted reverse cycle air conditioning. You will love cooking with gas and under bench oven. A pantry and plenty of cupboards provide great storage.
Floating floors flow through the living areas on the ground floor and natural light is welcoming through the glass sliding doors to the courtyard.
Excellent features include:
* 2 main bedrooms both suitable for queen sized beds.
* Ensuite to bedroom 1.
* Spacious kitchen including gas cooking, dishwasher and pantry.
* Bathroom includes separate shower alcove and vanity storage.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning to both levels.
* 2nd living area on the first floor, option to convert to bedroom 3.
* 2.7m ceilings create a spacious feel.
* Balcony from the main bedroom.
* Space saving European laundry.
* Floating floors to the living areas.
* Roller door and direct access to home.
* Spacious courtyard.
* Currently tenanted at $335 per week.
A great first home purchase or a savvy investor purchase.
Contact us for your Professional Rental Property Management service requirements.
CT / 6113 / 688
Council / Port Adelaide Enfield
Council Rates / $1310 per annum
Community /$222.82 per quarter
Built / 2014
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
Roller Door Access