We are proud to present 7a Grandview Court, located in the Peninsula at Mawson Lakes. Adjacent to the main lake and only a mere 2 minutes to the hub of shopping, schools and dining. Weekend walks will be a pleasure around the lake and tree lined park. Approaching this quiet court you are greeted with lush trees and views of the parkland surrounds.
The home will meet all your desires, incorporating a versatile floorplan and spacious rooms. Comprising of 3 living areas to suit the growing family, a stunning kitchen, dining and lounge room in an open plan design.
Outdoor entertaining is well catered for with the gable roof pergola and secure child play area. Your backdrop encompasses a serene creek. Watch the children play from the kitchen via the delightful bay window.
The heart of the home will be embraced by family and visitors as you mix with your guests in the large kitchen. Gas cooking and a dishwasher make your life easy, you will never be short of storage with the pantry and stunning cabinetry.
The main bedroom is on the ground floor with his and hers robes and a new ensuite. Bedrooms 2 and 3 are double in size and are completed with built in robes. The brand new bathroom on the first floor is sure to please. Enjoy the 3rd living area on the first floor including balcony.
Excellent features include:
* Beautiful entry hall leading to main living area.
* A selection of 3 living areas for the growing family.
* Outstanding kitchen set in the perfect triangle efficiency.
* Gas cooking, feature cupboards and modern counters.
* Light filled open plan dining and lounge with feature bay window.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for perfect climate control.
* Ground floor main bedroom with walk in robe and new ensuite.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 are double bedrooms including built in robes.
* Newly furbished bathroom with timber features.
* Fully covered entertaining area and privacy blinds.
* Double auto garaging with direct home access.
An outstanding home in a perfect location. Please call for your private viewing.
CT / 5869/406
Council / City of Salisbury
Council Rates / $2,147.10 pa
Built / 2002
Land / 312 m2
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access