Two Torrens Titled homes.
Located in the foothills north east of Adelaide in beautiful Surrey Downs. Perfectly situated on the direct transport corridor to Tea Tree Plaza and the fantastic Obahn bus system. A short walk to the Surrey Downs Shopping Centre that provides medical, takeaway food and pharmacy shopping. Good restaurants abound including the Golden Grove Tavern for dining.
A short weekend drive will take you to Chain of Ponds and hills wineries.
A choice of schools include Surrey Downs R-7 School, St Francis Xavier's Regional Catholic School (both primary), Gleeson College (Catholic secondary), Golden Grove High School, Golden Grove Primary School, Pedare Christian College in Golden Grove (combined), Banksia Park International High School and Modbury high School.
If you are planning to downsize, the home is very low maintenance and offers the beauty of 3 double bedrooms. The main bedroom features a private ensuite and walk in robe. Each room will accommodate queen sized beds. An excellent choice for a first home buyer or investor.
Floating floors throughout the living areas and and plush carpet in the bedrooms complement the home. Neutral tones provide the opportunity to add your own colour to personalize your style.
Excellent features include:
* Investment opportunity. Previous rental at $350 per week.
* 2 mirror image homes to choose.
* Open plan living in a beautiful light filled room with downlights.
* Stainless steel dishwasher and gas cooking in functional kitchen.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning for year round comfort.
* Expansive main bedroom with private ensuite and walk in robe.
* Bedrooms 2 and 3 feature built in wardrobes and queen sized beds.
* Main bathroom with glass shower alcove, bath and vanity storage.
* Floating floors in wood tones for easy maintenance.
* Auto garage with direct home access. Extra parking space at front.
* Low maintenance grounds to suit your busy lifestyle.
* Access to outdoor entertaining via main living area.
Inspect this home at your convenience anytime and keep an eye out for our public open inspection times. I look forward to showing you through your next home.
CT /6147 / 33
Council / Tea Tree Gully
Council Rates / $1,407.83 per annum
Built / 2015
Land / 293 m2
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access