Absolutely stunning isn't enough to describe this beautiful home. Quality abounds throughout the home in every facet from the front gate to the pavilion entertaining area.
Enter through automated gates to view a low maintenance garden with artificial turf and proud mop top tree with grand bird bath feature. The portico frames the entry via the gloss black front door into a character hallway. Natural stone tiling features throughout the living areas.
The home is carpet free and the bedrooms feature floating floors. Bedroom 1 is front facing and well sized and enjoys his and hers built in robe. Easy access to the two-way bathroom. Elegant with pure white tiling and a full bath and separate shower alcove.
Bedroom 2 will suit a double bed and is complete with built in robe and handy shelving. Bedroom 3 at the front of the home may be used as a handy home office.
Walk through to the heart of the home to view a magnificent marble kitchen, it will take your breathe away! Featuring marble splashback and counter tops you won't find this quality again. An integrated refrigerator and dishwasher create seamless lines and the pantry and cupboards are plentiful in storage. Induction cooktop and under bench oven compliment the room.
Double french doors open to the majestic pavilion your personal private paradise. Relax, sip champagne and entertain in style.
Excellent features include:
* Three bedrooms, built in robes and floating floors.
* Marble kitchen including stunning benchtops and carpentry.
* Tiled dining and open plan lounge capturing outdoor views to garden.
* Pavilion entertaining and separate barbeque area.
* Landscaped gardens and topiary planting with water feature.
* Ducted air conditioning and feature gas fire place.
* Divine bathroom featuring full luxury bath, separate shower and vanity.
* Auto garaging and entry to the home.
* Separate laundry with storage and separate powder room.
So many delightful features in this home make an inspection paramount.
CT / 5862 / 96
Council / City of Salisbury
Council Rates / $1577.50 per annum
Built / 2002
Close to Transport
Close to Shops
Close to Schools
Roller Door Access